Girl Talk: Have you found your Soul Mate?
Have you found that person who makes you feel complete; that you cannot live without; that the thoughts of them wake up with you, are carried with you throughout the day, and go to bed with you. Have you found the person that you only think of on two occasions – day and night? They stay on your mind. You know who they are? Hopefully, it is a two way street in that they feel for you what you feel for them. A soul mate is the person who may infrequently come around; in some cases – only once in a lifetime. So keep your antennas up; don’t miss them. Let’s see how we can distinguish the sweet fragrances that our soul mates leave in the midst of the air that we breathe; in the tantalizing midst of our soul!
Here goes the signs:
1. You can convey what you’re thinking by just looking at each other.
2. You can’t even remember what it was like to be without them — and you don’t want to!
3. They challenge you every single day.
4. They know exactly what to do to calm you down when you’re mad, to help relieve your stress, or to cheer you up.
5. They also know exactly what to do to get under your skin . . . and they at least attempt to not do those things.
6. Even after years of being together, you still have great chemistry.
7. You are completely comfortable in their presence.
8. After spending a few days apart, you both talk a mile a minute to catch each other up on everything you both missed.
9. It feels like you’ve known each other your whole lives.
10. You disagree on some things, but are always on the same page when it really matters.
11. You have a bond that people around you don’t understand.
12. Their family feels like your own family.
13. You don’t feel the need to keep searching for more because you are so at peace with what you have.
14. You hurt when they hurt; you smile when they smile.
15. They are part of almost every story you tell.
16. They think the weird, quirky things you do are adorable, and you feel the same way about them, too.
17. You are a better person with them than without them.
18. They support you and your dreams — even if they don’t entirely understand them.
19. You are a dynamic duo, a perfect pair, a true team.
20. You feel protected by them and secure in your relationship.
21. For the first time in your life, you realize that home is not a place, but a person.
22. In some ways, you have become pretty much the same person.
23. You are your best and worst self around them, and they love you for both.
24. You know, in your gut, that this is it for you.
Questions – Have the pieces of the relationship puzzle come together? Have you found that soul mate of a person yet; a person that you want to live with and not without? Do they light up your soul like a flaming fire? Is the compatibility – sexual and otherwise – present? If not, are you looking in the wrong places? At least be cognizant of who your soul mate is not?
If there is an aura of foreign air when you are in their presence, he or she is probably not the one. No worries – your soul will identify your soul mate. It will talk to you. Your soul may even tell you to move on! Listen! Heed the talk! Take the advice … no one knows better than the soul.
Photo credit: www.thedailyawe.com Source: www.Popsugar.com