As women, we encounter various types of men in our universe. One such man is the Alpha Male. Now then, who is the Alpha Male?
Let me describe him by characteristics. If you know him, give me a jingle.
The Alpha Male is commonly called “the real man, a man’s man, a warrior, a stand-up guy. He is a leader, the guy others look to for motivation, inspiration, and often with a hint of jealousy. He’s the man that women want.”
Ladies, if I have your attention, keep reading. Though it is lengthy, we want a man who will not fade away in the sunset.
Here we go.
“25 characteristics that make a man the alpha.
1. The alpha male is persistent. There’s no quit in this man. He’s the last man standing.
2. The alpha male can defend himself and his family.
3. The alpha male is in peak physical shape. He’s strong and athletic as well as aesthetically pleasing to the opposite sex.
4. The alpha male is courageous. He doesn’t lack fear, rather, he accepts that it exists and faces it at every opportunity.
5. The alpha male can entertain. He has a sense of humor and can have a group of people hanging on his every word – he’s a good story teller.
6. The alpha male has stories to tell. He’s lived – and is living – a unique life. He’s made mistakes, but he’s able to find humor in them. He’s had adventures that everyone wants to hear about.
7. The alpha male can laugh at himself.
8. The alpha male is humble. No matter what he accomplishes, his head will never balloon, and if it does, he comes back down to earth before it gets out of hand.
9. The alpha male is learned, educated. A degree isn’t a prerequisite, but a thirst for knowledge is. This helps him relate to people from every social and economic standing. He can converse intelligently. He is a history buff and a sports nut.
10. The alpha male is a man’s man. He’s tough, often quiet, composed, but can joke and shoot the breeze with anyone.
11. The alpha male knows the value of every word, he doesn’t talk simply to hear the sound of his own voice. His words are chosen carefully. He respects their power; he speaks when he has something of value to say. He’s never the loudest one in the room.
12. The alpha male has a purpose. This may be his most defining trait. Where many wander through life trying to find their Self, the alpha male is too busy creating his Self. Every day he does something to bring himself closer to his goal.
13. The alpha male is a hard worker. He knows that nothing great is accomplished without hard work and a definite purpose.
14. The alpha male is a warrior not a worrier.
15. The alpha male doesn’t pick a fight, but he ends it if he’s in one. He doesn’t fight to destroy, but to defend.
16. The alpha male has style. He takes pride in how he looks. He also knows how to dress like a man.
17. The alpha male knows who he is; his values govern his life. He doesn’t stray from these values, in fact he stands up for them even if he stands alone.
18. The alpha male knows how to treat a lady. He respects women. He’s chivalrous. He helps his lady at every chance. He helps her reach her dreams.
19. The alpha male isn’t a sucker. He isn’t a clinger. He won’t let a woman run his life. He’s his own man. Though he worships the ground his lady walks on, he will not likely be with a jealous woman.
20. The alpha male is a man of value and values. He makes the lives of others better by being a part of them.
21. The alpha male helps others, he’s generous. He has his purpose, but he knows that life isn’t merely about accomplishments, but about leaving a legacy. That legacy is how he made others feel, and how he helps others accomplish their dreams.
22. The alpha male is a leader who leads by example. He doesn’t tell people how to live, but lives in the manner he sees as best to live.
23. Alpha males throughout history, (Achilles and Napoleon), saw opportunity where others saw failure. The alpha male will fail, but he won’t see failure as the end. He’s sees it as a necessary part of the experience, a stepping-stone. Knowing this allows him to try things others won’t, and to work harder when others usually quit.
24. The alpha male is stubborn. When he starts something he’s passionate about, no one can stop him or pull back on the reigns. He’s in it until the end. He’s also open-minded and willing to listen to other points of view. He knows he’s flawed.
25. The alpha male is interested in life, in living. He’s fascinated by becoming the best man he can possibly become. He genuinely cares about people. He passionately works hard. He’s excited by life, by the opportunity that each day presents. He’s genuine in every facet of who he is. Bred from curiosity, a genuine kindness, and a warrior’s heart, he is who he is, and all others follow him wherever he will lead them.”
With the characteristics out of the way, what do we as women want?
The answer is simple.
We desire a man who will love us, respect us, protect us, provide for us, be loyal to us, be there for us, listen to us, support us … be our everything…
Whether he is an Alpha or an Omega, we are his beginning and his end…and everything (I mean everything) in between!
He shows us how much he loves us and what we mean to him on two occasions – day and night!
I’m shaking in my boots as I am engulfed in his rapture and splendor!
Now, that’s what I’m talking about!
Photo credit: www.nextluxury.com; Source: www.chadhowserfitness.com