Lip service is defined as insincere support or respect expressed but not put into practice.
Technically, one is serviced by words only.
Words are so easy to say.
They can be free flowing and come a dime a dozen.
Talk is cheap.
Some people just like to hear themselves talk! I know that you know as many as I do who fall in this category.
They can shout out words effortlessly!
Getting them to shut up may be a dilemma.
Backing up what is said is always the challenge!
Don’t sweat it or lose sleep over their loudspeaker do nothing behavior.
Rather … Remember these words of wisdom.
1. Actions speak louder than words but not nearly often.
2. Don’t talk, act. Don’t say, do. Don’t promise, prove.
3. The soul has no secret that the behavior does not reveal.
4. Words are nothing. Actions are everything. Don’t tell me. Show me.
5. Actions prove who someone is. Words just prove who they want to be.
Truly, actions can be measured. Words may just be lip service.
In summary … Trust actions, not words.
Photo credit: Www.thecelebritypix.com