TWO THINGS THAT MATTER: YOUR PATIENCE WHEN YOU HAVE NOTHING AND YOUR ATTITUDE WHEN YOU HAVE EVERYTHING
This quote singles out two specific situations and the accompanying emotions – patience and attitudes. Answer this.
How patient have you been or can you be when you don’t have what you want/need?
For those who have moved from nothing to substantial, has your attitude changed?
Humility, kindness, helpfulness, and keeping your feet on solid ground may be handy to keep in storage!
They will serve you well and will never go out of style!
Also keep in mind:
* Failure teaches you that you aren’t perfect.
* Never forget who was there for you when no one else was.
* Patience is not the ability to wait, but the ability to have a good attitude
* Dependability on others may be disappointing and not produce what you desired/expected. Be prepared.
* When you come to a point where you have no need to impress anybody, your
freedom will begin.
* No one can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and
make a new ending.
* Your attitude determines your altitude.
Photo credit: www.whisper.sh